Anti-Gun Dick’s Sporting Goods business down, future bleak

Anti-Gun Dick’s Sporting Goods business down, future bleak

You’ve got to love karma when it comes back to bite you in the ass. Dick’s Sporting Goods, the liberal, pro-gun control corporation business is way down since banning “assault style” weapons. Their prospects for the future look bad as well and I couldn’t be any happier. When are the Dick Heads going to learn that fascist, anti-gun policies my please liberals, but it pisses off everyone else. 20% of the country is considered liberal. The other 80% don’t support Dick’s anti-gun policy. Anti-Gun Dick’s Sporting Goods business down, future bleak Dick’s Sporting Goods announced on Wednesday that their recent endorsement of gun control policies and hiring of gun control lobbyists has hurt their sales of firearms and hunting accessories. The company did not reveal specifics about how much their firearms business had fallen during their first quarter earnings call but said it was directly connected to their decision to embrace certain gun control policies. “As expected, our firearms policy changes impacted our hunt business which saw an accelerated decline in an already challenged category,” Dick’s CFO Lee Belitsky told analysts. “We expect these businesses to remain under significant pressure throughout the remainder of the year.” The store announced in February it would be reinstituting a ban on sales of AR-15s and similar rifles as well as certain firearms magazines after abandoning a nearly identical policy it announced in 2012. The company then embraced gun control, banning the sale of firearms to adults under 21 years of age and […]

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.